- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
- Zimbabweans are always ahead in their scams, for example the 'Chinhoyi Rock Diesel scam' and now the Consumer Council of Zimbabwe (CCZ) has revealed that bakers are colouring white flour , brown
- STATE ISSUES WARRANT of arrest for former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Mines and Mining Development Francis Gudyanga after he failed to turn up for court .
- BASIS INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH-(BIBLE) 8: Verses on overcoming life struggles, worries, trials and tribulations through reaching out to God in prayer.
- 'NOVEMBER 2017 ZIMBABWE COUP that never was'-This event stands out worldwide as the biggest con, code named 'Operation Restore Order', a look at Mnangagwa's legitimacy challenge.
A 70-year-old woman from Mbuso Village in Ward 11 Kezi was undressed , stabbed, raped , had her clothes stuffed in her mouth and was hanged by an unidentified man last week in Kezi.
Maritha Ncube from Mbuso Village in Ward 11 was found undressed with her clothes stuffed in her mouth. It is suspected the stuffing was to muffle screams.
According to a police source, detectives found her body with stab wounds hanging from her hut’s roof trusses.
“The post mortem indicated that she was raped,” said the source.
Had it not been for a neighbour who reported that Ncube was mysteriously missing – her body could have already decomposed by now.
“A neighbour got worried after not seeing the granny outside doing her household chores for two consecutive days and thought maybe she was not feeling well. Therefore, she paid her a courtesy call and got the shock of her life after finding her lifeless body hanging precariously from the roof,” said the police source.
Efforts to get a comment from Matabeleland South police spokesperson Philisani Ndebele were fruitless. Chief Bango’s secretary Peter Dube confirmed the incident.
“I received a matter of a 70-year-old woman who was raped before she was murdered. Police are dealing with the matter but I hear the culprit has not been caught. We hope that the police will soon apprehend him,” said Dube.
Source – bmetro