- MDC-T S-G MWONZORA locked up the party’s headquarters yesterday, following a Court ruling that declared Dr Thokozani Khupe the legitimate leader of the opposition and that the party should go back to its 2014 structures before calling for a congress in 90 days.
- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
Zanu PF has showered praise on Prophet Walter Magaya honouring him for tirelessly marketing Zimbabwe international.
Through its handpicked Harare Metropolitan province minister, Miriam Chikukwa on Friday named rape accused Magaya as the best religious tourism personality for 2016.
His crusades draw thousands of foreigners.
Said Chikukwa “The nominations for this award were done by ordinary people and the adjudication was done by an independent organisation.
“Through your works, you have placed the image of the city of Harare and the country at large competitively on the global market. Your villas have played host to a number of foreign dignitaries and you have boosted our religious tourism desk”.by Mary Charamaba. source bulawayo24