- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
- BUS ACCIDENT, AGAIN! 1 passenger died and 16 were injured when a Checheche bound Inter Africa bus overturned at the 27km peg along Harare-Marondera road at 0620am , with 25 passengers on board.
- Mliswa a nephew of Zimbabwe's President Mnangagwa , forcibly grabbed a million-pound business investment in Harare nearly a decade ago from cancer patient, British businessman Paul Westwood.
- OPPOSITION MDC-ALLIANCE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ZANU PF G40 cabal, amid indications that the cabal kingpins funded the opposition outfit and did consultancy work ahead of the 2018 harmonised elections.
- A US-BASED STRATEGIC THINK TANK PREDICTS A 'resounding 2023 election victory by President Emmerson Mnangagwa to' in a revealing report released on Thursday.
Zanu PF has showered praise on Prophet Walter Magaya honouring him for tirelessly marketing Zimbabwe international.
Through its handpicked Harare Metropolitan province minister, Miriam Chikukwa on Friday named rape accused Magaya as the best religious tourism personality for 2016.
His crusades draw thousands of foreigners.
Said Chikukwa “The nominations for this award were done by ordinary people and the adjudication was done by an independent organisation.
“Through your works, you have placed the image of the city of Harare and the country at large competitively on the global market. Your villas have played host to a number of foreign dignitaries and you have boosted our religious tourism desk”.by Mary Charamaba. source bulawayo24