- 'A Zimbabwe prophet from Maphisa raped an 18-year-old teenager under the pretext of healing her and infected her with an STI '.
- A speeding Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) car overturned along Mazowe -Mvurwi and killed one passenger on Monday.
- A ZIMBABWEAN TRANSGENDER woman has successfully won her appeal at the South African High Court, stopping that country's immigration department from deporting her.
- EVIDENCE OF GRAIN MARKETING BOARD (GMB) maize subsidy abuse scam through allocation of grain to undeserving people who would divert it onto the black market and neighbouring countries as far as the Democratic Republic of Congo,
- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
Zanu PF Secretary for Finance in the Politburo, Obert Mpofu reportedly donated 20 000 litres of diesel towards the annual conference in Masvingo, state broadcaster reported.
Every year, the party’s conference caps the year with such a spectacular show of might with rich top brass competing to show their net worth.
According to ZBC, Mpofu who is also Marco-Economic Planning and Investment Promotion minister offered 20 000 litres of diesel.
It is not clear whether the fuel was from his personal wealth.
About $4 million would be spent on the conference which ends tomorrow The party reportedly secured more than 12 000 blankets and over 7 000 beds for the delegates.
Masvingo residents and businesses are also cashing in on the gathering with most of them expecting brisk business from thousands of delegates.
Several dozens of cattle, goats, sheep, chickens, pigs and even wildlife will lay their lives at the Zanu PF sacrificial alter to be consumed by no less than 7 000 senior party officials who are gathered in the ancient city to scheme ways of remaining in power.
Around the city and beyond are drought-stricken rural communities. source-bulawayo24