- ARTISANAL MINERS, ATTACKED AND INJURED EIGHT PEOPLE WITH MACHETES IN ESIGODINI IN A a three-day gold war that saw two alleged gold barons being arrested.
- SO , ZEC CHAIRPERSON JUSTICE PRISCILLA CHIGUMBA HAS A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ZANU PF CABINET MINISTER Winston Chitando. This presents a clear conflict of interest: if Zanu PF loses the election her lover will lose his job. She must do the right thing and resign. Ndatenda
- DOMBOSHAVA MAN ( 38) ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTEMPTING to kill his three children by poisoning them.
- BULAWAYO MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING WIFE AND SHAVING HER HEAD WITH AN OKAPI KNIFE after she followed him to a sports bet shop to stop him from "wasting money."
- INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as 'bullet trains' and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe.
The Sudanese President obviusly rues the day he decided to fly to South Africa to attend the recently ended African Union (AU) summit after civil rights groups took the South African government to court to force them to serve the outstanding warrant of arrest against Omar for war crimes and crimes against humanity.
South Africa is signatory to the Rome convention which established the ICC and its High Court has ordered President Omar AL- Bashir to remain in South Africa and that all efforts must be made to prevent his
departure whilst the Court considers
whether or not to arrest Omar and hand him over to the ICC for trial at the Hague.
If President Omar AL-Bashir is sucessfully indicted then a whole can of worms will open up with Civil Rights groups and oppressed African nationals demanding more arrests of African dictators with endless lists of brutality, genocide pepetrated while in office, case in point, the current African Union chairman, Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe. This would truely be a people’s victory for Democracy, Transparency and Accountability on the African holds 20 of the longest serving heads of state, who are accused of not holding the interest of their own people at heart.
The African Union, a body which has been in place since 1963, is generally considered not fit for purpose and whilst its leaders clamour for African solutions to African leaders and are against external interference by former colonial western powers, it is considered to now face a huge challenge with China making inroads into influencing African politics especially after China invested US$50 million into the construction of the AU head quarters building in Addis Ababa. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.