- CHIPINGE Lushof ,white farmer JF Johannes (36), mistook his black employee for a stray dog and shot him
- CHIEF CHARUMBIRA loses more land to Nemanwa clan following government's decision to upgrade Nemamwa headmanship to a chieftainship
- HUAWEI the heart of political controversy and espionage allegations in UK, US and West, donates ICT equipment to UZ
- Zimbabwe Teachers Association (Zimta) with a membership of 40,000 has now withdrawn from the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) on the grounds that ZCTU operates on partisan politics.
- ZIMBABWE GIVES OUT EXPIRED HIV /AIDS PILLS -Tenolam which expired in June 2018 , saying they are fine
According to Zimbabwe’s new constitution, the motherland Zimbabwe has 16 official languages, namely Ndau, Chewa, Kalanga, Chibarwe, English, Koisan, Nambya, Venda, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, sign language, Sotho, Tonga, Tswana, and Xhosa. Mugabe has always maintained a firm grip over the rural population by starving them of information, feeding them with falsehoods and never allowing opposition or activists to grow their strengths into this electorate. Even drought relief, food, tractor and farm implements, seed,…Read More