- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
DUMISO DABENGWA a.k.a.(BLACK RUSSIAN) the Zapu leader is strongly opposed to the vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa’s suggestion in parliarment that victims of gukurahundi should be afforded descent reburial, arguing that this should be held back until a credible truth and reconcilliation excercise is conducted. This is a man who spent four years in prison under Mugabe during gukurahundi, never knowing if he would eventually be released. General lookout Masuku was in prison at the same…Read More