- MALAWI COURT says the arrest of millionaire preacher Bushiri and wife Mary is illegal and orders their immediate release by Malawi police.
- UGANDA GVT CALLS for calm after deadly protests in the capital Kampala and other major towns in the country left several people dead and dozens injured.
- SA PRESIDENT Ramaphosa condemns the xenophobia violence against migrant commercial truck drivers on highways in Kwazulu Natal and Gauteng provinces.
- FOOTBALL LEGEND DIEGO MARADONA the former Argentina attacking midfielder and manager has died at the age of 60.
- 'ONLY CHIEFS FROM MATEBELELAND AND MIDLANDS PROVINCES will participate in reburials of victims as part of the national healing process'-President of the Chiefs’ Council, Chief Fortune Charumbira has said only chiefs from Matabeleland and Midlands provinces whose people were affected by Gukurahundi will participate in reburials of victims as part of the national healing process.
DUMISO DABENGWA a.k.a.(BLACK RUSSIAN) the Zapu leader is strongly opposed to the vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa’s suggestion in parliarment that victims of gukurahundi should be afforded descent reburial, arguing that this should be held back until a credible truth and reconcilliation excercise is conducted. This is a man who spent four years in prison under Mugabe during gukurahundi, never knowing if he would eventually be released. General lookout Masuku was in prison at the same…Read More