- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Zimbabwe government has embarked on a large scale civil service restructuring exercise shaped on Malaysia’s restructuring. Malaysia is a country whose civil service restructuring is ‘said’ to have been effective, based on its Blue Ocean Strategy on Public Service Delivery Transformation. With the Zimbabwe’s Treasury registering approximately 97 percent of Government revenue going out to civil service wages ultimately losing millions of dollars in civil service wages. At least 25, 000 civil service posts will effectively be shed by the broke, overwhelmed Zanu pf regime based…Read More