- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Zimbabwe government has embarked on a large scale civil service restructuring exercise shaped on Malaysia’s restructuring. Malaysia is a country whose civil service restructuring is ‘said’ to have been effective, based on its Blue Ocean Strategy on Public Service Delivery Transformation. With the Zimbabwe’s Treasury registering approximately 97 percent of Government revenue going out to civil service wages ultimately losing millions of dollars in civil service wages. At least 25, 000 civil service posts will effectively be shed by the broke, overwhelmed Zanu pf regime based…Read More