- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
It has now become the norm in Zimbabwe for staggered pay days to be published because of the broke Mugabe led Zanu PF regime. This will be the first time that the civil service will be paid in a bond notes flooded economy that has no cash in banks. 21 October – Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA) and Air Force of Zimbabwe (AFZ) 28 October – Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) and Zimbabwe Prisons Correctional…Read More