- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
It has now become the norm in Zimbabwe for staggered pay days to be published because of the broke Mugabe led Zanu PF regime. This will be the first time that the civil service will be paid in a bond notes flooded economy that has no cash in banks. 21 October – Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA) and Air Force of Zimbabwe (AFZ) 28 October – Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) and Zimbabwe Prisons Correctional…Read More