- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
POLICE in Harare have arrested a Kuwait embassy official and three suspects as investigations into the human trafficking saga deepen. Brenda Avril May (62), a secretary at the embassy, was re-arrested after fresh charges emerged. May has pending similar charges before the courts. She recruited Joyleen Muchengu on the pretext that she was going to work as a nurse aide for former Kuwaiti Ambassador to Zimbabwe Ahmed Al-Jeeran’s brother, Bader Khaled. On reaching Kuwait, Muchengu…Read More