- DOG and donkey meat in Bulawayo, now several Harare butcheries closed down for using embalming chemicals as meat preservatives,-take away anyone?
- ISRAELI PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU CHARGED with fraud, breach of trust ,corruption and bribery
- High Court Judge allows Mugabe's cousin, Ignatius Chombo's passport, to be released to him
- FORMER SOUTH AFRICA STATE SECURITY MINISTER Bongani Bongo was arrested on Thursday on charges of corruption.
- LIST OF RENAMED BULAWAYO AND HARARE roads after Emmerson Mnangagwa, John Landa Nkomo, Queen Lozikeyi and South Africa's Oliver Tambo.
As investigations intensify into the search for missing diamond funds, the government has written to six countries, where millions realised from diamond mining activities in Zimbabwe were allegedly externalised to Jinan Mining (Pvt) Limited, seeking mutual legal assistance in the investigation of the matter. The multi-million dollar externalisation saga saw cash being transferred to various bank accounts in the United Arab Emirates, China, Zambia, Mozambique, Sierra Leone and Democratic Republic of Congo. Preliminary investigations revealed…Read More