- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
POLICE in Harare have arrested a Kuwait embassy official and three suspects as investigations into the human trafficking saga deepen. Brenda Avril May (62), a secretary at the embassy, was re-arrested after fresh charges emerged. May has pending similar charges before the courts. She recruited Joyleen Muchengu on the pretext that she was going to work as a nurse aide for former Kuwaiti Ambassador to Zimbabwe Ahmed Al-Jeeran’s brother, Bader Khaled. On reaching Kuwait, Muchengu…Read More