- DONALD TRUMP'S LATEST EXECUTIVE ORDER could give him the power to mount a scorched-earth campaign which would cripple a future Biden administration.
- TWO (Zinara) toll collectors at the Gweru North tollgate along , died on the spot in a kombi and haulage truck side-swipe near Regina Mundi High School in Gweru recently
- COVID: SOUTH YORKSHIRE tier 3 rules to remain 'for more than 28 days with, over 1.4m people in SY living under tier three restrictions from 00:01 on Saturday 24/10/20
- LEAKED STATE SECURITY DOCUMENT states-Joint Operations Command (JOC) to track journalists and opponents of Mnangagwa’s regime
- ZIMBABWE'S STATE SECURITY, Joint Operations Command (JOC) meeting to track and attack perceived opponents of President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s regime,
THE High Court has slapped Destiny for Afrika Network leader Reverend Obadiah Musindo with a 90 day civil imprisonment sentence for defying a court order to pay a debt of more than $10 000 to prominent Bulawayo modelling agency owner, Ms Sipho Mazibuko. The debt arose in 2012 when Rev Musindo asked Strides Models pageant run by Ms Mazibuko to assist with scouting for beautiful models that were going to take part in the Miss…Read More