- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
In a massive climb down, police in Bulawayo have admitted that there is no terrorism fear in the country, a day after claiming so. Police had banned People’s Democratic Party (PDP) planned first anniversary celebrations on Sunday in the city. They said according to their intelligence, the country was on terrorism alert. According to reports, Chief Superintendent Mthokozisi Manzini Moyo wrote back to PDP saying “Please be advised that after putting some issues into…Read More