- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
THE state-run Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) has exposed as disingenuous claims by the Zanu PF government that it is committed to fighting corruption. The ZBC, which fired 300 workers last week, has announced that Tazzen Mandizvidza is now in charge of news and current affairs at the public broadcaster. Mandizvidza was one of the senior executives suspended over allegations they looted the financially crippled broadcaster of more than US$6 million. Others included then CEO Happison…Read More