- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
- FORMER BOTSWANA PRESIDENT IAN KHAMASAYS THE SADC REGION MUST STEP IN TO SOLVE THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS as pressure mounts on President 'Ediot' Mnangagwa to hold talks with his rivals.
- MDC-T SEC GEN MWONZORA SAYS CHAMISA, is a hypocrite who pretends to hate Zanu-PF when, his transport company was contracted to ferry milk from late former President Robert Mugabe's dairy
- NONSENSE!-MNANGAGWA ZANU PF REGIME CLAIMS AT least 200 000 new houses will be constructed by 2023, while apartments that are unfit for human habitation will be rebuilt and informal settlements revamped as part of a raft of measures to overhaul Zimbabwe’s housing sector
A POLICEMAN stationed in Jotsholo, Lupane, died on the spot after being stabbed once with an okapi knife by a man he was trying to arrest on New Year’s Day. Fraud Dlamini, 26, of Mzola area under Chief Menyezwa allegedly stabbed Constable Tafadzwa Virira in the chest, resulting in his death, national police spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba said. “I can confirm receiving a report of a police officer, stationed at Jotsholo Police Station…Read More