- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
The Constitutional Court on Wednesday ruled that criminal defamation was void at law, after journalists challenged the validity of Section 96 of the Criminal Codification and Reform Act. Chief Justice Godfrey Chidyausiku, together with a full bench of the Constitutional Court granted the application by the Media Institute of Southern Africa (Zimbabwe), NewsDay deputy editor Nqaba Matshazi , freelance journalists Godwin Mangudya and Sydney Saize and Rodger Stringer. The court said a 2015 judgment on…Read More