- HIGH COURT reverses 43 prospective nurses recruitment 2018 ban by the Harare Central Hospital School of Nursing,
- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
Zika a new mosquito borne disease is causing alarm after research indicated that pregnant women are highly at risk from exposure to the mosquito that spreads it. Pregnant women are strongly advised to avoid travelling to such areas as Puerto Rico, Paraguay, Suriname, French Guiana, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Honduras, Guatemala, Martinique, Brazil, Venezuela,Haiti, and Colombia,which are prone to the mosquito borne virus. This is primarily because scientists have now realised that the Zika virus can cause infected pregnant victims to…Read More