- 'Prostate cancer sufferer South African music legend Hugh Masekela (78) has died'.
- Parliament Committee told Energy Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) was prejudiced through 'irregular Chivayo payments' of over US$7 million, not US$5 million as originally reported .
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa has fired principal director of State residences, Innocent Dzapasi Tizora, as more heads are set to roll within his office in the continued purge of deposed former president Mugabe's aides
- Over 11 000 faulty prepaid meters were imported by Zesa after failing to certify the gadgets during manufacturing before shipment
- The Zaka East Member of Parliament reportedly was found lying dead on his sofa this morning at his rural home in Chiromo village after complaining about his high blood pressure.
A network of anti-racists reportedly sealed off roads in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Nottingham codenamed #Shutdown roads. The protests reportedly chose to mark the day , the fifth anniversary of Mark Duggan’s death, a black man who ‘died at hands of the Metropolitan Police’ leading to traffic gridlocks in some cities in UK. The growing protests against racist violence of the police, border enforcement, social inequality, and everyday indignity of street racism is part of the Black Lives Matter campaign. source-BBCRead More