- ACCIDENT: FOUR PEOPLE DIED and ten others were injured when a goods train collided with a Toyota Hiace commuter omnibus they were travelling in, at a railway level crossing near Windsor Park turnoff along Sansauce Road in Ruwa , Zimbabwe last night
- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
A network of anti-racists reportedly sealed off roads in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Nottingham codenamed #Shutdown roads. The protests reportedly chose to mark the day , the fifth anniversary of Mark Duggan’s death, a black man who ‘died at hands of the Metropolitan Police’ leading to traffic gridlocks in some cities in UK. The growing protests against racist violence of the police, border enforcement, social inequality, and everyday indignity of street racism is part of the Black Lives Matter campaign. source-BBCRead More