- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
A network of anti-racists reportedly sealed off roads in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Nottingham codenamed #Shutdown roads. The protests reportedly chose to mark the day , the fifth anniversary of Mark Duggan’s death, a black man who ‘died at hands of the Metropolitan Police’ leading to traffic gridlocks in some cities in UK. The growing protests against racist violence of the police, border enforcement, social inequality, and everyday indignity of street racism is part of the Black Lives Matter campaign. source-BBCRead More