- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
A British Airways plane 777 Jet, London’s Gatwick Flight 2276 at McCarran International Airport , a Las Vegas airport , aborted take off was aborted as fire forced the evacuation of 170 passengers and staff on board, down emergency slides, after an engine caught fire. The pilot was Chris Henkey who is scheduled to retire after one more flight for British Airways to Barbados. seee more at www.newzimbabwevision.com photo, British airways plabe on fire on the runway in…Read More