- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
The Acting Prosecutor General Advocate Ray Goba is keen to expedite the arrest of the accused Minister of Tertiary and Higher Education, Professor Jonathan Moyo. Advocate Ray Goba, has gone ahead and directed the Police Commissioner-General Augustine Chihuri to swiftly complete all the relevant paperwork relating to Professor Jonathan Moyo so he can be hauled to court to answer charges of corruption, money laundering and abusing approximately US$500 000 of Zimbabwe Development Fund (Zimdef)….Read More