- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) strongly condemns the unwarranted attack on the people and the country’s Constitution by the police commissioner-general, Augustine Chihuri. Chihuri last Friday at a meeting on Public Order and Security Act (Posa), Chihuri in Harare vowed to crush any peaceful demonstrations staged against Robert Mugabe’s misrule and the citizens’ demands for key electoral reforms before the 2018 elections. The meeting was attended by officers commanding police districts and provinces. What…Read More