- IRAN’S PARLIAMENT has approved the ‘hijab and chastity' bill’; with harsh punishments for violations for violators of a mandatory dress code, including fines and prison terms.
- NELSON Chamisa, who leads (CCC) a party with neither structures nor constitution, was ejected from a Belvedere house due to failure to pay rentals
- RISHI Sunak has announced green policy changes
- BROOKE BRUK JOHNSON (21) wins Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2023
- VICTORIA FALLS residents accuse CHAMISA of dictatorial tendencies and seeking to impose non local candidates ahead of polls
The organisation said among the 70 people, who are all represented by Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights (ZLHR) are “senior citizens” including Rihana Mhondiwa aged 68 years of Warren Park high-density suburb, Fredman Mbanjeshoma aged 68 years of Mabvuku high-density suburb, Isaac Muronzi aged 52 years of St Mary’s high-density suburb in Chitungwiza, Lucky Mutakuragumbo aged 52 years of Glendale and some informal traders, security guards and some unemployed people, who were rounded up…Read More