- MALAWI COURT says the arrest of millionaire preacher Bushiri and wife Mary is illegal and orders their immediate release by Malawi police.
- UGANDA GVT CALLS for calm after deadly protests in the capital Kampala and other major towns in the country left several people dead and dozens injured.
- SA PRESIDENT Ramaphosa condemns the xenophobia violence against migrant commercial truck drivers on highways in Kwazulu Natal and Gauteng provinces.
- FOOTBALL LEGEND DIEGO MARADONA the former Argentina attacking midfielder and manager has died at the age of 60.
- 'ONLY CHIEFS FROM MATEBELELAND AND MIDLANDS PROVINCES will participate in reburials of victims as part of the national healing process'-President of the Chiefs’ Council, Chief Fortune Charumbira has said only chiefs from Matabeleland and Midlands provinces whose people were affected by Gukurahundi will participate in reburials of victims as part of the national healing process.
HARDLY a week since his return from India where he nearly fell, President Robert Mugabe Wednesday left for Tanzania for the inauguration of that country’s newly elected leader, John Pombe Magufuli. Magufuli is independent Tanzania’s fifth president while Mugabe has been in power since 1980. His (Mugabe) friend and mentor, Tanzania’s first president, Julius Nyerere, stepped down in 1985. Mugabe was invited as African Union chairman. He was seen off at the Harare International Airport…Read More