- A ZIMBABWEAN TRANSGENDER woman has successfully won her appeal at the South African High Court, stopping that country's immigration department from deporting her.
- EVIDENCE OF GRAIN MARKETING BOARD (GMB) maize subsidy abuse scam through allocation of grain to undeserving people who would divert it onto the black market and neighbouring countries as far as the Democratic Republic of Congo,
- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
HARDLY a week since his return from India where he nearly fell, President Robert Mugabe Wednesday left for Tanzania for the inauguration of that country’s newly elected leader, John Pombe Magufuli. Magufuli is independent Tanzania’s fifth president while Mugabe has been in power since 1980. His (Mugabe) friend and mentor, Tanzania’s first president, Julius Nyerere, stepped down in 1985. Mugabe was invited as African Union chairman. He was seen off at the Harare International Airport…Read More