- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
Zimbabwe’s political crisis, and continued oppression by President Robert Mugabe and his Zanu PF, can, in a sense be attributed to the failure of opposition forces all along, to come together in a Grand coalition, and create a formidable opposition capable of unseating Mugabe and his Zanu PF in 2018. This was mainly due to their failure to see beyond personalisation of parties, along with the jostling for leadership of the coalition. No one wanted…Read More