- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
Zimbabwe’s political crisis, and continued oppression by President Robert Mugabe and his Zanu PF, can, in a sense be attributed to the failure of opposition forces all along, to come together in a Grand coalition, and create a formidable opposition capable of unseating Mugabe and his Zanu PF in 2018. This was mainly due to their failure to see beyond personalisation of parties, along with the jostling for leadership of the coalition. No one wanted…Read More