- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Zimbabwe’s political crisis, and continued oppression by President Robert Mugabe and his Zanu PF, can, in a sense be attributed to the failure of opposition forces all along, to come together in a Grand coalition, and create a formidable opposition capable of unseating Mugabe and his Zanu PF in 2018. This was mainly due to their failure to see beyond personalisation of parties, along with the jostling for leadership of the coalition. No one wanted…Read More