- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai has threatened a “violent endgame” to force President Mugabe from office unless the Head of State and Government voluntarily relinquishes power. Addressing party members during the party’s 17th anniversary celebrations in Bulawayo yesterday, Mr Tsvangirai said “if security forces killed demonstrators and the Government introduced bond notes, his party would resort to violence”. The opposition leader mapped out three scenarios that would lead to a violent “endgame” — which…Read More