- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai has threatened a “violent endgame” to force President Mugabe from office unless the Head of State and Government voluntarily relinquishes power. Addressing party members during the party’s 17th anniversary celebrations in Bulawayo yesterday, Mr Tsvangirai said “if security forces killed demonstrators and the Government introduced bond notes, his party would resort to violence”. The opposition leader mapped out three scenarios that would lead to a violent “endgame” — which…Read More