- BEING gay isn't illegal in Zimbabwe but, consensual physical conduct between men is punishable with a fine, or up to one year in prison, or both according to the country's Criminal Law.
- 'POLICE:manhunt for 5 members of the notorious machete wielding gang called the ‘Ziga clan’ for murder, robbery and assault '.
- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
PROSECUTORS have withdrawn charges against a journalist who had been charged under a non-existent law. Wellington Mukhanhaire, 26, employed by The Messenger weekly newspaper, had been charged under section 83 of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy (AIPPA) Act, “Unaccredited journalist.” The section was repealed in 2007. He was arrested on February 11 while covering a tour of the Beitbridge Border Post by Home Affairs Minister Ignatius Chombo. The State led by…Read More