- BEING gay isn't illegal in Zimbabwe but, consensual physical conduct between men is punishable with a fine, or up to one year in prison, or both according to the country's Criminal Law.
- 'POLICE:manhunt for 5 members of the notorious machete wielding gang called the ‘Ziga clan’ for murder, robbery and assault '.
- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
National Vendors’ Union of Zimbabwe (Navuz) chairperson Stern Zvorwadza has handed himself over to the police following reports that he was wanted for his involvement in demonstrations held countrywide this week. His lawyer, Obey Shava of Mbidzo, Muchadehama and Makoni Legal Practitioners, confirmed Zvorwadza presented himself to the police yesterday. “He was today (yesterday) summoned to the police for his involvement with the masses who demonstrated this week. It is surprising why my client…Read More