- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
President Robert Mugabe today suspended Prosecutor-General Johannes Tomana. A three-member tribunal to investigate corruption allegations levelled against him has been set up and chaired by retired Justice Chinhengo. The other members on the tribunal are Emmanuel Magade and Melania Matshiya. According to reports, advocate Ray Goba will be acting AG. Last year, Tomana was slapped with a 30-day prison term for defying High and Supreme Courts orders compelling him to issue certificates for private prosecution…Read More