- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
Zimbabwe’s new import regulations, that remove various goods from the Open General Import Licence (OGIL) by placing a ban on imports means unscrupulous businesses mainly Zanu PF enterprises,run by Mugabe, Zanu PF stalwarts, securocrats , Zim1 family businesses such as Gushungo dairies, Alpha Omega enterprise, and Vice President Phelekezela’ Mphoko’s choppies supermarket chain become the sole providers of certain products and can charge extortionate prices upon the desperate consumers. It is obvious to any…Read More