- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
Zimbabwe’s new import regulations, that remove various goods from the Open General Import Licence (OGIL) by placing a ban on imports means unscrupulous businesses mainly Zanu PF enterprises,run by Mugabe, Zanu PF stalwarts, securocrats , Zim1 family businesses such as Gushungo dairies, Alpha Omega enterprise, and Vice President Phelekezela’ Mphoko’s choppies supermarket chain become the sole providers of certain products and can charge extortionate prices upon the desperate consumers.
It is obvious to any fool that restricting the importation of such necessary basics as petroleum jellies, shoe polish, synthetic hair products and foodstuffs such as vegetables, bottled water, coffee creamers, baked beans, peanut butter and yoghurts will only serve to to starve the market, thereby fueling the black market supplies which we all know, will be operated by Mugabe, Zim1 family , Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats.
It is obvious that border jumping or illegal border crossing, along with corruption by Zimra officials at border posts, will all rise as a way of circumventing this new development, hence a rise in crime and corruption.
The recent public protests demonstrate that, a united people can actually collapse the business empires of ‘Black oppressors of Blacks’, by boycotting their shops and products. We the people of Zimbabwe, have the power to make a difference,through such initiatives as #PeoplePower! #Sesijikile / #Tajamuka!, …DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya