- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa appoints business associate John Mushayavanhu as new RBZ governor
- WESTERN DIPLOMATS call CHAMISA incompetent or a Zanu- PF front.
- ZEC removes CCC recalled MPs from ballot papers
- BREAKING NEWS: Passport-Free Travel Between Zimbabwe and Botswana using only national IDs for citizens of both countries
- ZIMBABWE BLOW as Britain scraps dependent visa for migrant workers
Prophetic, Healing and Deliverance (PHD) leader Walter Magaya, who is charged with raping a church member, had all his reporting conditions scrapped today. Harare magistrate Mr Vakayi Chikwekwe ordered the State to furnish Magaya with a trial date on his next remand appearance on November 15. By Fungai Lupande. source-heraldRead More