- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
- DOCTORS AGAINST CONTROVERSIAL CORONERS OFFICE BILL AS IT VIOLATES their independence of conducting post-mortems without duress, ministerial directives and gives room to false reports
- TENDA BUS SERVICE OWNER, ERNEST MUNGWARI (72) arrested on allegations of obstructing the police and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officials from confiscating goods smuggled into the country.
Paulo Jorge Silva’s turbulent Dynamos tenure could be coming to an end following his scuffle with Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) leader Walter Magaya at Hellenics Sports Club yesterday. The Glamour Boys’ executive had to hold a crucial meeting to discuss the Portuguese coach’s conduct after the latest humiliating incident. The club hierarchy are now considering relieving him of his duties. Yesterday’s mayhem at Hellenics was sparked after Silva felt Gunners players were going in…Read More