- ZIMBABWE BANK INTEREST RATE, raised from 80% to 200% as the economic crisis continues to wreak havoc across the nation.
- Major Gen William Dube and NRZ GM Respina Zinyanduko wreak havoc in NRZ
- UKRAINES'S RICHEST MAN SUES RUSSIA AT at Europe's top human rights court over what he has said are billions of dollars in business losses since Russia's invasion.
- NATO INCREASES FORCES ON HIGH ALERT from 40,000 to more than 300,000 amid Russia threat
- GUCCI GRACE MUGABE Fake PhD trial to restart in September 2022
The Zanu PF Midlands provincial executive has passed a vote of no confidence in seven executive members from the main wing, the women’s league and youth league.The affected members include the provincial political commissar Makhosini Hlongwane, the secretary for administration Tapiwanashe Matangaidze and Lot Mpofu Chihwereva. From the women’s league, a vote of no confidence has been passed in Tsitsi Zhou who is the secretary for indeginisation and Mercy Mashunye. From the youth league Anastacia…Read More