- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The Zanu PF Midlands provincial executive has passed a vote of no confidence in seven executive members from the main wing, the women’s league and youth league.The affected members include the provincial political commissar Makhosini Hlongwane, the secretary for administration Tapiwanashe Matangaidze and Lot Mpofu Chihwereva. From the women’s league, a vote of no confidence has been passed in Tsitsi Zhou who is the secretary for indeginisation and Mercy Mashunye. From the youth league Anastacia…Read More