- One of the 11 vendors, arrested, has now reportedly died in police custody.
- BULAWAYO MAN (26) SLAUGHTERED AND BRAAOED HIS DOG in full view of his neighbours, whom he also threatened with a similar fate.
- 'Hussein Noor (43) of Harare in court for allegedly defrauding Harvest House of $200 000 after falsely claiming that he could supply bricks'.
- Langa Nyathi (43) of Godlwayo village killed his ailing younger brother with a violent kick resulting in his intestines protruding .
- 'Nomakhosi Ntabeni (25) Bulawayo killed by her Zim husband Passmore Mugari (36 in SA, before he fled to Harare with their four-year-old son'.
Mugabe’s absence over the festive season, and his inexperienced deputies in place at a time when unemployment running at over 90 %, with collapsed service delivery in health, roads, electricity, and housing is setting a stage for fireworks in the beginning of 2016 . The already strained and almost inexistent education service delivery crisis in Zimbabwe has reached alarming proportions as Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime is operating on little or no revenue. Teachers are yet unaware…Read More