- SHOCKING!-ONE AMBULANCE for Mugabe, Victoria Falls, Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo, Masvingo, Hwange, Kariba, Charles Prince and Buffalo Range airports
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SIGNS into law the controversial Cyber Security and Data Protection Bill, bent on stifling dissent on social media through the enactment of the spy law.
- CHIMUKA A LONG TIME BUSINESS PARTNER OF TAGWIREI'S MINING investments, awarded over 15 public works contracts since June 2021, more than many of its rivals.
- COVID-BOOSTER VACCINES Booster doses for the elderly , those with chronic diseases and frontline workers are ready in Zimbabwe
- BANKS IN SA threaten to freeze accounts of Special Zimbabweans Exemption Permit holders if they don't provide new documents in January 2022.
July 21, Goldrush At Dandrum Mine, Zhombe, After Rich Vein Yields 63kg Worth HUNDREDS of illegal gold panners have reportedly besieged a gold mine in Kwekwe amid indications 63kg of the mineral worth US$2.6 million were mined in three days, The Herald has learnt. Dandrum Mine, which is located in Summerview, Zhombe, belongs to Mr Milton Marufu, who has since been kicked out of the claim. Mr Marufu was allocated the claim on December 13, 2013…Read More