- RETRACTED ARTICLE; An apology to Zimbabwe Army and NRZ.
- PROFESSOR SOLWAYO NGWENYA opens up on polygamy.
- TWO LONDON METROPOLITAN POLICE OFFICERS sacked for making "abhorrent" comments in a group chat, including a racist joke about the Duchess of Sussex Meghan.
- BROKE GOV splashes US$500,000 on ministers and US$250,000 on their deputies
- The cost of mortgage repayments could climb by £2,500 a year if interest rates keep going up, adding pressure to UK households already struggling with the cost of living crisis.
A CLASH is brewing between the Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) and Townsend Enterprises over the extraction of gold at the where gold deposits worth millions of US dollars were discovered by the latter as it has emerged that the state-owned concern is gradually forcing out the private company. Townsend Enterprises was last year sub-contracted by the Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) to supply sand to Chinese firm Sino Hydro for the construction of Kariba…Read More