- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
July 21, Goldrush At Dandrum Mine, Zhombe, After Rich Vein Yields 63kg Worth HUNDREDS of illegal gold panners have reportedly besieged a gold mine in Kwekwe amid indications 63kg of the mineral worth US$2.6 million were mined in three days, The Herald has learnt. Dandrum Mine, which is located in Summerview, Zhombe, belongs to Mr Milton Marufu, who has since been kicked out of the claim. Mr Marufu was allocated the claim on December 13, 2013…Read More