- BRIGADIER CHARLES KANETA (64) has died
- BREAKING NEWS:-The Queen has died
- Liz Truss: 56th UK prime minister installs allies in key cabinet roles.
- JOMA BUS ROLLS BACK and crashes at Boterekwa gorge killing a passenger
- FORMER NSSA boss Rob Vela sues RnB superstar Joe Thomas for US$368,00 after artist snubs mega birthday bash
A car accident on April 27 sold out suspended Zimbabwe Revenue Authority commissioner (Zimra) general Gershem Pasi. It was allegedly discovered that one of his cars was fraudulently registered after he was involved in an accident in Harare. According to the Standard, Pasi was driving a 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser when he was involved in the accident in the Newlands area and police discovered that it was registered as a Toyota Raum, a budget car….Read More