- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
AT a ripe age of 91, President Robert Mugabe has often astounded many, including his most ardent critics by looking to be in relative good health and retaining a remarkable sharp memory. In fact, in a country which sends its 65 year-olds into retirement for old age, little is often expected of nonagenarians. President Mugabe has presided over burial ceremonies of younger lieutenants, speechifying for hours at the funerals. The tough President often boasts that…Read More