- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
THE Bulawayo City Council (BCC) has said it has no capacity to service 20 000 stands at one go following an announcement by the Government that it was planning to set a youth suburb in the city. Minister of Local Government, Public Works and National Housing, Cde Saviour Kasukuwere last week said he was going to order BCC to avail an initial 300hectares of land in the city for the construction of a new…Read More