- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe’s Zanu PF party has reportedly set in motion an elaborate plot to influence the structure of the 2018 national voters’ roll and eventually rig the polls, NewsDay has learnt. Impeccable Zanu PF sources told NewsDay that a detailed report of the alleged plot was presented to the politburo two weeks ago by the party’s political commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere, and secretary for science and technology, Jonathan Moyo, leading to its adoption. But…Read More