- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
Beatrice cottages were resident to a group of Italian prisoners of war who had been captured by the allied troops during World War 2.
During the second world war 1939 to 1945, Rhodesia was host to more than 12 000 prisoners of war captured by the allied troops.
The whole exercise was shrouded in secrecy but Rhodesia kept German, Austrian, Polish, Italian and Iraqi prisoners of war on behalf of the British empire.
Now more than 70 years later, the tunnels are still there and reportedly stretch up to Houghton Park.
Cde Geroge Karemba, Cde Tobias Musemburi and Cde Dorothy Musemburi and Cde Raymond Mazoredze all concurred that the discovery of the tunnels and bunkers should be taken seriously as they could become a tourist site
65trA voluntary researcher, Cde Mazorodze challenged historians to search more on the subject as not much has been revealed.
According to the Mbare elders, the Beatrice Cottages were a no go area where Italian prisoners of war were kept while the bunkers were the safe place where they would hide in anticipation of any attack.
What is now known as the Blue Bar was an Italian prisoners of war restaurant while the art culture centre used to be their clinic.
Source-zbc in 2016
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 150,263 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,214 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,142 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,072 likes and
22,070 followers .
Followed by 11,385 people – Sibusiso Ngwenya.