- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
- BUS ACCIDENT, AGAIN! 1 passenger died and 16 were injured when a Checheche bound Inter Africa bus overturned at the 27km peg along Harare-Marondera road at 0620am , with 25 passengers on board.
- Mliswa a nephew of Zimbabwe's President Mnangagwa , forcibly grabbed a million-pound business investment in Harare nearly a decade ago from cancer patient, British businessman Paul Westwood.
- OPPOSITION MDC-ALLIANCE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ZANU PF G40 cabal, amid indications that the cabal kingpins funded the opposition outfit and did consultancy work ahead of the 2018 harmonised elections.
- A US-BASED STRATEGIC THINK TANK PREDICTS A 'resounding 2023 election victory by President Emmerson Mnangagwa to' in a revealing report released on Thursday.
Zanu-PF Masvingo Province has passed a vote of no confidence on the party’s Acting Chairman, Paradzai Chakona over a number of allegations that include abuse of party resources
The vote of no confidence on Chakona was passed on Friday at a provincial executive committee meeting.
The party’s Secretary for Administration in Masvingo Province Ezra Chadzamira announced the decision during a Provincial Coordinating Committee (PCC) meeting held this Sunday.
Among the allegations levelled against Chakona are abuse of party resources, imposition of candidates during the district elections and working with ousted former Vice President Joice Mujuru
“We found that there were many allegations against Chakona and we found that he was no longer worthy of to be Acting Chairman. We will send a written report to the party leadership,” Chidzamira said.
Amasa Nenjana has replaced Chakona.
Meanwhile, Zanu-PF Politburo member, Joram Gumbo, who attended the meeting, urged Masvingo Province to quickly conclude the party’s restructuring exercise.
“We should conclude the restructuring . Time is not on our side. Thank you for the job well done so far in ensuring that the party grows as shown by the increasing numbers of party supporters. It is therefore important for party members to be remain united,” he said.
Politburo member and Minister of Masvingo Provincial Affairs, Shuvai Mahofa, warned the party members to desist from working with the opposition.
The meeting was attended by the party’s provincial leadership. Source: zbc