- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
Zanu PF is certainly rebuilding itself ahead of 2023 and has with immediate effect readmitted Didymus Mutasa and Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans’ Association ex chairperson Jabulani Sibanda , South Africa based Chenjerai Kangausaru and is currently still processing applications for expelled members including Retired Brigadier Ambrose Mutinhiri, Kudzanai Chipanga, Anastancia Ndlovu and Innocent Hamandishe.
Retired Brigadier General Ambrose Mutinhiri has disbanded his party the National Patriotic Front, the Mugabe party. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.