- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
He said schools could apply for a special levy to meet rising recurrent expenditure.According to Dokora, his ministry has granted schools the permission.
“You can apply for a special levy, but you should first prove that the existing levies are performing well.
“Some schools are owed levies by parents and we can’t continue taxing the same few that pay up, while the majority are not paying,” said Dokora. Source – Byo24News