- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
One can literally say that, the native has finally awoken to the reality before their eyes. Less than a week ago, we witnessed mass protests by the Beitbridge residents against the ban on imports by Mugabe’s Zanu PF government.
The Beitbridge Zimra warehouse was burnt down by protestors and typical of Mugabe’s Zanu PF arrogant response, they sent in military helicopters and riot police to force residents to clean up streets filled with rocks and other hurdles .
At least 70 people were arrested in connection with the protests in Beitbridge while Zanu PF stalwart cabinet ministers indicated that they would not stand down on the implementation of the controversial import restrictions.
Today, the Zimbabwe capital, Harare waded into the battle against oppressive authority in a grand manner resulting in the brutal Zimbabwe Republic Police Force-(ZRP) unleashing volleys of tear gas, water cannons and warning shots at the public protestors.
The Kombi or minibus drivers and members of the public were typically protesting against the very same treatment received today,in other words police harassment!
News filtering in, is that up to 30 protestors have been arrested while numerous protestors were reportedly seen severely assaulting the brutal regime police force, robbing them of their uniforms and police caps and helmets and subjecting the police to massive assaults.
Police details and police vehicles were also subjected to volleys of stoning by the incenced protesters who, just like in Beitbridge, managed to block several roads into Harare city center .
The road blocks by protestors forced many people to abandon travel or walk long distances to reach their destinations
The numbers of protestors quickly swelled into thousands and police were swiftly outnumbered by protesters, who were not in any state to negotiate with the brutal police force.
This forced police, some with police were forced to fire live bullets into the air, in a protest which some could link to protest against police roadblocks , while to the ‘Discerning Eye, newzimbabwevision’ it is evident that the ‘native is on the warpath’ against oppressive authority.
Zimbabwe’s youth are mostly unemployed as unemployment has now reached a record high of over 90% unemployment, health, education and housing service delivery have totally collapsed.
The Rural Teachers Union with over 6000 members has also downed tools against delayed wages, while health professionals including nurses and doctors at major health places such as Parirenyatwa and Mpilo Hospitals in Harare and Bulawayo respectively have also downed tools arguing that they can no longer afford to go to work with no wages.
The people of Zimbabwe have finally been pushed beyond the point of no return by Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats and are now claiming what rightfully belongs to them, the motherland Zimbabwe! ‘People Power’ is now unstoppable!
By Sibusiso Ngwenya. More news to follow………..
photos-A rioter wearing a police helmet taken from a police officer joins angry protesters in Harare. Photograph: BBC-Tsvangirayi Mukwazhi/AP and Bulawayo 24 photos taken in Epworth, Harare on Monday morning. #ThisFlag #Sesijile / #Tajamuka